Cloud hosting has gained immense popularity in the last few years. It can be used as a general term for anything that includes providing hosting services online. However, to be more specific it is basically a web hosting service that is provided from a network of connected servers, scattered in different data centers. In other terms, it is a service that provides a hosting environment for various computing resources (hardware and software) delivered on the Internet that is fully redundant. This means that your focus no more remains on hardware, power and connectivity, as now all data is placed at the cloud platform and can be accessed online from anywhere with unlimited scalability.
- Public Cloud: An economical solution based on shared resources, allowing you to access your data and applications without shouldering the costs of hardware and software.
- Private Cloud: A proprietary infrastructure dedicated solely to your use, where you benefit from full scalability and efficiency while maintaining complete control.
- Hybrid Cloud: A mix-and-match approach that creates an ideal infrastructure of public and private network layers to achieve business agility, budget and data security.
- Full Suite of Managed Services: If you need it, we can do it. Whether it is on-site support or managing non-core support functions, our dedicated engineers will provide what you need, when you need it. Simply put, the answer is yes.
Some Key Benefits
The benefits of cloud hosting lie mainly in its ability to temporarily work as a back-up to render the required resources in case any server in the cloud fails. However, following outlines the major benefits of cloud hosting.
- Reduced Hardware and Software Costs: With cloud hosting in place the costs of your business reduces tremendously. This is because cloud hosting eradicates the need of having large and expensive servers, and costly software upgrades for your business. Your hosting company takes care of all the costs to ensure whether your dedicated servers are up-to-date. Thus your capital costs are now converted into operating expenses.
- Power and Redundancy: Since the resources on the servers that your applications are hosted on are dedicated to your business needs, you will see a more upto date and redundant hardware infrastructure empowering your application.
- Scalability: Cloud hosting provides reliable flexibility to quickly scale as needed, no matter what the size of your business or what stage your business is at.
- Development and Test Environments Spun off in Hours vs. Months: Due to constraints in internal IT you now do not need to wait for weeks or months to roll out your temporary development and test environments. This is a great benefit to the development teams that can now do this in record time and at fraction of the cost.
- Improved Data Security: With cloud hosting, you do not need to worry about the security of your data as all your files are backed up off site to a secure place. In case, one experience a hardware crash, the system will automatically spin off another virtual infrastructure for you without any downtime. The systems are full redundant and secure.
- Reduced Operational Costs: Since your business is not required to have as much hardware onsite, your maintenance costs reduces, which consequently eliminates your need of hiring a dedicated IT staff. Like this your overall operational costs reduces tremendously.
- Bandwidth: We are committed to maintaining fast and reliable server connectivity. When you host with ISHIR, we provide redundant carrier neutral connectivity solutions to keep your business running smoothly all the time.
To learn more about how Cloud services benefit your business, contact us today!
Why Cloud Host with ISHIR?
From CEO to support engineers, our team is made up of cloud hosting experts in network performance who are dedicated to delivering what you need, when you need it. We offer you support every step of the way. Our customer support begins with the first conversation. We work with you up front to understand business systems, infrastructure requirements, and budget to design a cloud solution that fits your needs today, and for the future. Once your custom cloud solution is designed, our cloud experts work, person-to-person, with your team to ensure a smooth transition - from migration planning to remote management set-up. In addition, ISHIR has a NOC in Portland Oregon and New Delhi, India to provide round the clock network and infrastructure monitoring.
For pricing and details, contact us today!
Advanced Cloud Hosting Infrastructure
What differentiates ISHIR Cloud Hosting solutions from our competitors is our dedicated, innovative and highly trained network engineers teamed up with industry leading partners like Microsoft, HP, VMWare, Cisco to architect advanced cloud hosting environment that is ready to serve your needs today and for the future. Our Microsoft Gold Partnership, HP CloudAgile Partnership and VMWare Program membership are a result of our commitment to provide you with a superior cloud hosting solution. In addition, we have an underwater fiber that connects us with Asia from USA that gives us the lowest latency to and from Asia.
ISHIR Cloud Specifications
- 100% Data Center Uptime Guaranteed with SLAs
- Flexible Space Configurations
- Redundant Power and Connectivity Feeds
- Carrier Neutral with 30+ Available Carriers
- 24/7/365 Data Center Access and Support
- Remote Hands Services
- SSAE 16 Compliance
- Controlled Access Secure Facility
- Up to 8MW Power Capability
- 217,500 sq. ft. of Available Data Center Space across 5 data centers
- Tier III+ Certified Data Centers